Saturday, February 11, 2012

What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger

I LOVE YOU!

Well I'm done with this part. 

I am letting you go for now.
Go run run run, I watch your back.
Yeah,you don't kill me. But instead you make me stronger.

Want more?
You add the hatred in my heart towards your gender.

More?
I don't feel like loving anyone else after this.

Want some more?
I might get into fight with men easily after this.


WHY? 
because i don't fancy human with testosterone.
except for my family,because they will always be with me until my last breath.

Yeah. 
And i don't fancy to hear love stories from my colleagues. 
It's just that it doesn't seem to have anything  to do with me.

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER. 
Its only ME, MYSELF AND I . PERIOD.
so true.



HAHA! Damn it. See what you have done to me. 

Go away, I need time to heal this hole in my heart.
Just take care of yourself. 

Bare in mind that I'll be back for more.
I'm gonna give you HELL.





No comments:

Post a Comment